Onsite RV camping is available for a flat fee of $100.00 for each usable spot.
NO Tent Camping is permitted.
Includes water and electricity and are first come, first serve.
Passes can be purchased on our website or purchased onsite at registration.
Passes will need to be shown to enter lot and for re-entry.
No mobile waste removal provided.
- Campers can move in on Friday, March 2nd between 8am - 6pm
- RV Camping is permitted in designated areas only. No tent camping allowed.
- No roping off campground spaces for reservation purposes will be allowed.
- Open flame or open pit campfires are prohibited anywhere on the speedway.
- Charcoal and gas grills are allowed. However, must be at least 10 feet away from combustibles – cars, campers, tents, awnings, etc.
- Do not park in fire lanes or within 3 feet of fire hydrants. Hydrants must be accessible to emergency vehicles.
- No lewd conduct will be allowed in the speedway property.
- A noise curfew of 11pm will be enforced in the campground by on-site security.
- Campers must vacate camping area by Monday, March 5th at 12pm.