Thank you for your interest in providing media coverage for the 2018 Unlimited Off-Road Show.
Please read carefully, fill out the attached form and answer all questions.
• All media will need to present picture ID onsite.
• All media must provide with contact information & business card
• Vests - All credentialed media will be presented a UOR Show media vest.
If wearing personal vest, it must be neon yellow or orange.
• Members of the media must be at least 18 years of age.
• All members of the media must attend any media briefings if scheduled.
• All media agree to use the official event name or logo in all press publications and social
media postings (Unlimited Off-Road Show)
• Media credentials are non-transferrable unless accompanied by letter from assigning editor.
• No media credential requests will be accepted onsite. No exceptions.
• Any and all media may be asked to move from a specific location for any reason.
• Media credentials may be revoked at ANY time for reasons including but not limited to:
Unprofessional behavior; Unsafe behavior; Ignoring requests of safety workers.
• I waive, release and discharge from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability
arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur me during the entire duration of this event.
The following entities or persons: The Unlimited Off-Road Show, LLC (UORShow) and their directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers.